The Holy Eucharist
The Eucharist is the heart and the summit of the Church's life, for in it Christ associates his Church and all her members with his sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving offered once for all on the cross to his Father; by this sacrifice he pours out the graces of salvation on his Body which is the Church. CCC 1407
© 2013 Bob Conroy
- Baptized Catholic and graduation from First Communion.
- To receive communion for the first time (First Communion) your child must be enrolled in second grade faith formation.
First Communion Process
- Children: complete this form to register for 2nd Grade Faith Formation. Call Patrice at 612-379-2259 to enroll your child.
- Once enrolled in second grade faith formation your child is expected to attend regularly.
- First Communion Classes meet on Sundays from 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. from October through April.
First Communion Fees
Enrollment fee for Faith Formation is $75.
First Communion Contact Information
For information about First Communion please contact Patrice
- Phone: 612-729-2259